This page is under construction.
Stay tuned for:
- regular updates about frontline research discoveries in neuroscience, positive and behavioral psychology, neuroscience, and much more…
- translated into practical tools that lawyers, mediators, and others in the legal field can use immediately to deepen our conflict resolution work with clients,
- a calendar of workshops and other events teaching legal professionals how to address human conflicts constructively, not solely as legal problems, but across the many dimensions in which conflict impacts the lives of people experiencing it;
- weekend workshops for lawyers who want to reclaim professional vision and satisfaction;
- and news about the Integrative Law Institute’s MCLE courses that satisfy state continuing education requirements and can lead to certification as an Integrative Lawyer.